Saturday 24 December 2011

Simplicity Within Complication

Hi Guys!

So it's Christmas Eve and I thought to myself: 'Today is the day to start my new blog'.

To be perfectly honest this isn't the first time I've tried. I have failed to update a number of them but this time I really am going to try. Really Hard.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself:

I am 17 years old and I am currently taking 3 A levels (English Language, Textiles and Economics) - originally I took 4 but I dropped French. Seriously, learning a language is IMPOSSIBLE. I went through a phase where the subject actually made me suicidal....

So dropping it was a decision I made for the benefit of my health.

Anywho, that's the boring spiel so you can pretend you actually know me...

Basically, this blog is going to be a bit of everything. Some fashioney bits and pieces could pop up alongside a rant or two, or even just the mistakes of life that I feel the need to tell you (and trust me, since I am the clumsiest person you will probably ever speak to - there will be a lot - so if you ever see anyone falling over in the street... come over and say hi. Its probably me...)

So join me in my adventures, in search of perfection and all that jazz.

My journey in the virtual world has already started on tumblr, so if you are reading this and you have a tumblr blog then go over and look at that:

www.perfectionisparadise.tumblr.com

Oh and drop me a note to say hi. I don't bite - promise.

So yes, I have probably decided subconsciously to write this after a seriously boring afternoon and a love of the lifestyle of Carrie Bradshaw but heigh ho. Lets see how long it lasts...

SO this is me signing off my first post. (Although since I am truly bored it shall be followed by another - Christmas themed of course).

Tally ho!

Becky
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment