Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve

Heya,

What do you do on Christmas Eve?

Spend time with your family? Hide from the world? Eat too much Chocolate? Work?

Well for me it could be any of the above. Unfortunately this year it is an evening with the thrilling conversation of the grandparents. (OK so its a bit slow and minorly dull but I guess it could be worse. There could not be fabulous buffet food, courtesy of my wonderful Mama.)

What makes it all the more painful however, is this truly awful cold I have. I seem to have been able to use up about 4 boxes of tissues in the last 2 hours and still need to blow my nose in order to breathe. Nobody should be ill over Christmas. It's just not fair. And so to all you fellow ill people out there: Keep smiling. WE SHALL GET THROUGH IT. (That is only if Papa doesn't kill me first for sniffing.) (or if I don't keel over from a chocolate overdose).

I guess Christmas eve you are supposed to spend getting relaxed and ready to be super excited for tomorrow and presents and - more food.

But this year I can't seem to get in a christmassy mood. I just want to sleep. And sleep some more.

It's just, do you not think that being forced to listen to christmas songs on every radio station since the end of November sort of kills the mood...

Well round one of food is ready so I must go and eat too much - standard.

Have a rather pleasant evening and I shall catch up with you soon.

Au Revior.

Becky
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment