Tuesday 27 December 2011

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

Well, for me today signals the end of Christmas and we have a week to recover before partying for New Year begins (which in my opinion is far more exciting than Christmas).

Its time now to start thinking about New Years Resolutions and all of that jazz. I do know that this year a friend and I are planning to do the 1000 press up/sit up January Challenge (yes, complicated title I know). The concept is rather simple. During the month of January I have opted to do 1000 sit ups (since I can't actually do a press up at all) and he shall do 1000 press ups. That works out roughly to be 33 press ups per day during January.

Eeek.

I did try to see if I could actually do 33 press ups. I can. Just. I nearly died though. This could be a struggle.

Of course you don't have to do exactly 33 at all. You could do 22 one day and 44 another or simply do one on the 1st and 999 on the 30th... (although to be honest I don't suggest that...).

So if you are brave (or just crazy) and you fancy trying this out with me then drop me a note and I shall look forward to hearing from you. I shall, of course, keep you updated on my progress (or lack of - depending on how it goes).

However now I'm off for a curry with some friends that I haven't seen for at least 4 years. I'm quite excited to be honest...

And who doesn't love a good curry.
Here is a quick look at my outfit for this evening - I wanted something casual and a bright jewel colour as that is my usual style... Let me know what you think. And sorry for the poor quality it was taken on a webcam on my laptop.

Oh and for those of you that don't own a No. 7 lipstick - go and buy one. The one I am wearing is a light bronze colour and it is INCREDIBLE. Sorry. I just had to say...



Have a fab evening.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. nice red shirt dear! love how you braided your hair ;D I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete